Monday, December 1, 2014

December's Big Five

Image Credit: Drriss & Marrionn via PhotoPin CC
Hi there! I missed last month's, but that won't happen again for basically the most exciting month of the year... December! There are so many exciting and wonderful things happening this month that I'm super stoked about. I mean, the atmosphere itself at the start of December is enough to get me pumped for the thirty days to come before we ring in 2015.

1. Cara Delevingne and Pharrell's Chanel short film on the 1st


There's something about Cara Delevingne that I - and a sizable chunk of the fashion world - find so interesting. She's just really darn cool and when that's combined with another cool fella (in this case Pharrell) we're all just a bit curious as to what they've concocted for us.

It's basically a short film for Chanel and in the video, there's a duet that the two did together which I'm pretty stoked to fully hear. You can check out the teaser above. 

2. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on the 9th

Image Credit: Pop Crush
This might seem odd to you, but I've watched the show since I don't even remember when. I just view as any other fashion show and the fact that they show just a bit more skin quite frankly isn't something that I think is a problem at all. It's always such a grand and magical event that I look forward to because the wings are freaking gorgeous and so are the costumes.

Another thing that I have to look forward to this year (again!) is that Taylor Swift got invited back to perform on the show. Again. Basically, my mind is blown. Another bonus is that Ed Sheeran will be performing as well, so my two favourite people are going to be on the same show. !!!

3. Annie Movie Remake on the 19th

Image Credit: Movie Insider
I'm not a fan of movies really, but after watching the whole crew perform on Dancing With the Stars Monday night, I really want to go check out this movie. If I'm too busy on the 19th, it'll be our Christmas movie that we head out to the theatres to see which I'm already getting excited about.

4. HOLIDAY SEASON throughout the whole month

I don't celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or any other holiday in December religiously, but I still get so much joy from this time of the year. My family and I put up the Christmas tree and do Christmas-y things, just with our own Asian twist.

There's just so much love and joy in the air this particular month of the year and I think it makes a lot of people happy and puts them in a good mood.

I mean, if it doesn't, at least you can look forward to being done with 2014 on the 31st, eh?

5. Boxing Day on the 26th

If you didn't already know, I'm a big shopping enthusiast and whenever I go shopping, I spend money. I just can't window shop. Instead of Black Friday like the States has, we have Boxing Day instead the day right after Christmas which is essentially the same thing.

What's getting you pumped this month? Are there any things on this list that you're excited about? What's your favourite thing about the holiday season? Leave your comments and share your thoughts below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment