Monday, February 17, 2014

Sunday Funday: Monday Edition: February 17/14

Image Credit: Be Lovely
Hi there! I hope that you’ve all had a lovely Valentine’s Day with your loved ones and that you spent the day spreading some love. Or if you spent the day eating the chocolate others gave you, that’s okay, too.

This post was written yesterday on a roadtrip, but I didn't succeed to get decent Wi-fi to publish it in time, so here it is a day late, unfortunately!


I don’t know about you, but my Valentine’s Day was pretty freaking awesome. At school, people brought around bags of Valentines and handed out chocolate to their friends, there were two bake sales going on with tons of sweets (that I honestly didn’t care for, but I gave into a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie that was far too sweet), and roses were given to those in love. It was pretty cute. Well, except for the part where I had to awkwardly deliver the roses and carnations to older students and it was just so… awkward.

After school, I had a bunch of my best girlfriends over and we had the best time. I made dinner which was a really fun experience, especially considering that it didn’t fail and my chicken actually tasted pretty good. Then, we cried watching A Walk to Remember and The Last Song, you know, typical single girls stuff. I finished reading A Walk to Remember and though the movie is quite a bit different and some of the really sweet moments I was waiting for didn’t appear, they were replaced by equally aw-worthy moments. It was just so cute, tragic, and amazing, as with all Nicholas Sparks books and movies.

I also got the chance to see a few of my old guy friends that weekend as well at their birthday party (even though it is still that weekend), which was really nice because I don’t talk to them nearly enough. I haven’t eaten really, really unhealthily in a while (the most unhealthy I’ve been would be fried chicken the night before and maybe a sushi feast at the end of exam week) and that party was the perfect opportunity to pig out because there wasn’t a single piece of fruit or vegetable in sight, haha. So I guess you could say I enjoyed the pizza that was totally bad for me, which is weird because I normally don’t like pizza unless it’s Hawaiian or there are onions and peppers on it, I’m just weird like that.

To be honest, in the excitement of Valentine’s Day, I’m wracking my brain trying to think of other things I did this week besides eat and hang out with my friends and am not coming up with that much, aha. Oh! I did watch the Pretty Little Liars black and white episode, which was definitely… interesting. I’m not sure what else to call it, honestly because part of me thinks it was such a filler episode that was so hyped up by the cast and crew, but another part of me thinks it was absolutely gorgeous, so I’m kind of torn. However, I am super excited to see next week’s episode where Aria (spoiler alert) finds out that Ezra is (possibly) A. Now that’s going to be an intense one that will definitely leave us all wanting way more than the writers decided to give us.

How did you spend Valentine’s Day? Did you enjoy yourself? What are your thoughts on Pretty Little Liars? Leave your comments below!



Thank you so much for reading!

- J


No comments:

Post a Comment