Tuesday, January 28, 2014

3 Ways to Wear: Fuzzy Sweaters

Image via MeliModa
Hi there! A few weeks ago, I told you all about my latest obsession: fuzzy sweaters. Since then, I haven't fallen out of love for them, so I thought I'd share with you how I styled these sweaters. Keep reading to see the looks!



This first ensemble dabbles into a bit of everything. I decided to play up the girly vibe of the bow sweater by partially tucking the front into some boyfriend plaid pink pants. To keep it fresh and feminine, I went for silver t-strap heels, a silver watch, and some sweet little studs.

1. Quiz Fuzzy Bow Sweater
2. American Apparel Silver Casio Watch
3. Wasteland Pink Plaid Boyfriend Pants
4. Modcloth T-Strap Heel
5. Betsey Johnson Flower Cluster Earrings


For this outfit, I went for a baby pink cropped sweater and circle skirt look. To add a little something something, I added a fur vest, patterned tights, and some quirky houndstooth heels. This would be something great to wear out for lunch with some friends or if you switch some things around to tone it down a bit, you could even wear it to school!

1. Glamorous Fuzzy Cropped Sweater
2. H&M Patterned Tights
3. Bauble Bar Iced Lariat Pendant Necklace
4. Ruche Himalayas Faux Fur Vest
5. H&M Floral Circle Skirt
6. ModCloth Meow's the Time Heel


This last outfit is probably my favourite. I'm just so in love with everything, especially those boots. I just have an obsession with anything that has like an oil slick print of some sort.

I layered the lilac sweater over a floral blouse and a long grey maxi skirt and to toughen it up, I went for a black beanie, some freaking cool combat boots, and a statement chain necklace.

1. Topshop Fluffy Crew Neck Jumper
2. River Island Gunmental Twisted Links Necklace
3. Chicwish White Floral Jacquard Shirt
4. Reason Clothing Homiès Beanie
5. Forever 21 Slit Maxi Skirt
6. T. U. K. Oil Slick Combat Boots

How do you like to style these sweaters? Do you own any? Which outfit was your favourite? Any requests for future posts? Leave your comments below!


Thanks for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment