Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Funday: We're Almost There

cat <3


Hi there! It seems like my weeks keep getting crazier and crazier. I really haven't had time to do anything, it seems. Well, anything leisurely, that is. It's just been a continuous cycle of working, eating, a bit of sleep, then work again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's this busy, right?


I SEE FIRE, inside the mountain...


Just to put it out there, I don't exactly know much about the Hobbit or the Lord of the Rings (or anything...), but I do love Ed Sheeran, so when I discovered this song, I just fell in love with it. It's such a relaxing song and oddly enough, it's also really catchy song. Even though it's the holiday season when Christmas songs are on repeat, it's never a bad idea to throw something a little different, for instance, Ed Sheeran, into the mix.

Giving Gifts > Getting Gifts

The christmas shop


Two weeks ago, I went Christmas shopping with one of best friends and had the most amazing time catching up. We got a bunch of gifts for our loved ones and it was just the best. Within the past week, I've gotten things here and there for some other people in my life, and I don't know about you, but I absolutely love giving gifts, especially this time of the year, so it just makes me so ridiculously happy. From planning the gifts (and my budget) to seeing the person's reaction when they open my gift to them is just the best.

The Beginning of the Christmas Gatherings

Tumblr


My family has never been one to go to or host a bunch of holiday gatherings at all, but that never stops me from getting excited about the one that we host every single year on Christmas Eve. This year's a bit different because we are getting a bit of a head start with some relatives coming over today and my friends from middle school coming over next week (which is going to be awesome, let me tell you). It's definitely going to be an exciting month.

Can you believe...

2014


...that we're 24 days away from 2014. What?! It's crazy. I feel like I've just gotten used to 2013 and now it's almost gone. For those of you who've felt as if 2013 hasn't been that memorable so far, make your last 24 days count. Make them the best you've ever had.

Have you been very festive lately? Is there anything that your family does in particular that makes this time of the year so special? Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Leave your comments below!

Thanks for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment