Friday, November 29, 2013

Style Diary: My Kind of Sweatpants


Hi there! Happy Black Friday everyone! Or a belated Thanksgiving, rather. As you're reading this (if you read this in the morning), I'm probably going to be on my way back from my own little bargain shopping adventure in the States that has become an odd tradition in my family. 

It officially feels like winter where I am due to the heavy snowfall, so I thought it’d be appropriate to put up these outfit pictures before December comes around when I’d like for there to be some snow in my photos.


These were taken quite a while back, actually. Maybe two, three weeks ago. I remember being so excited to wear this because it was one of those outfits that I had thought a lot about prior to actually wearing it. That feeling is just indescribable. 




Sweater: H&M | Shirt: Gap | Pants: Vietnam | Shoes: Target | Backpack: Topshop | Watch: Kenneth Cole



Over the years, I’ve noticed that when a LOT of people think of loungewear and comfortable clothes, they think of sweatpants. Maybe it’s because I’ve always thought that they were a bit sloppy (though they seem to be having a bit of a comeback in the fashion world) but I’ve never actually liked wearing sweatpants. They’ve always seemed like a chore to me.


So when I think of comfort, I pretty much imagine myself in these lovely flowy pants. They’re just perfect. :)


Today, we're going to officially say our goodbyes to these wonderful wedge sneakers because I just cannot be stomping around in those things in the snow. Nuh uh.


Are you excited about the snow? Are you a fan of sweatpants? If not, what's your alternative? Leave your comments below!


Thanks for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment