Tuesday, November 26, 2013

One of a Kind Finds: November 2013


OOAKF: November 2013


Hi there! Another month has (nearly) passed us by and I've had my fair share of online window shopping. This month, I was particularly drawn to textures - cashmere, velvet, knits... anything but for your typical cotton t-shirt. A good chunk of these pieces are a bit on the pricier side, but if you have the money to splash out on something special for your friends or yourself this holiday season, here are a few of my suggestions.

  1. Nasty Gal Velvet Maxi Dress - I seem to have an obsession with anything that has even the slightest hint of velvet on it. This dress just looks so majestic and luxurious, I just wish I could feel it right now
  2. ModCloth Good Afternoon Tea Skirt - A complete 180 from the previous piece, this was such a quirky and fun skirt that I just couldn't NOT include on this list. You could, you know, wear this to have some tea with your friends or something. You know, just maybe.
  3. Urban Outfitters Cashmere-Sleeve Boyfriend Sweater - This sweater is just. so. gorgeous. The sleeves are the perfect shade of yellow and if it wasn't so expensive, I would get it in a heartbeat. The sleeves are such a fun twist to an otherwise plain ole sweater.
  4. Pop Boutique Wednesday Velvet Dress - Again with the velvet... This would look so awesome with a slouchy beanie, funky printed tights, and creepers. Can you see it in your head?
  5. Wasteland Cropped Hoodie - I've seen a lot of cropped hoodies that can easily make even the sweetest girl look just a bit trashy and cheap. You could say the same for this one, but if you style it well, it could look really wicked awesome. I've never seen a ripped hoodie quite like that.
  6. Jeffrey Campbell Oil Slick Lita Boot - My best friend has been a huge fan of Litas for what seems like ages, so I've become quite familiar wit them. I'm pretty in love with them myself, but I just can't even think to go out and spend that much money on a pair of shoes I'd never be allowed to leave the house in. There are tons of different ones in all kinds of colours and fabrics, but I think that this oil slick one is by FAR the coolest.
  7. Topshop Mirrored Flowers Necklace - This is such a quirky statement necklace that could easily dress up any dull outfit. I can just imagine that if I bought this and wore it, people could possibly be staring at themselves while talking to me. Well, isn't that an interesting thought?
  8. ModCloth Pewter Metallic Boot - This is probably my favourite item from the whole list - a pair of metallic boots. In a dream world, these would also be available in cobalt blue. And they'd both be in my closet, hehe.

Which item was your favourite? Do you like giving your loved ones unique gifts? What do you think of gifting clothes? Leave your comments below! P. S. -- Tomorrow, I'll be announcing the giveaway (if everything goes according to plan)!!! I'm so excited to tell you guys all about it, you have no idea.


Thanks for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment