Tuesday, November 5, 2013

J's Musings // 01



Hi there! This post a certainly one that’s very different from anything I’ve ever written here before, but I hope that you’ll like it. 

Someone once asked me (and that someone knows who she is), “Have you ever read a blog post from one of your [favourite] bloggers and asked yourself what the hell the point of that post was?” You may think that, or you may not by the end of this little bit of semi-creative writing, and you know what? Whatever you think the point of this post was is up to you, and you alone.

So here it goes. 

xxxx

I’ve spoken endlessly about the seasons changing, my excitement for the next, my pessimism about the cold, shaking me to the bone on early Monday mornings I’d much rather spend wrapped up in a warm blanket.

 Oxford heels


Autumn for me has always been a time to reflect on the past, get excited and inspired, and better myself. Always.

summer


It’s also been a time for me to think about my summer, what fun I had.

Let your hair down this summer and enjoy time outdoors. It's the prefect way to spend time with friends and get fit while having fun.


The beaches. The heat. The adrenaline constantly pumping through my veins, the drug no money could ever buy.

Checkmate. ✔ | via Tumblr


It was also filled with serene moments. Beautiful moments. Moments where I wish my eyes had been turned into a video camera so I could play it over and over again until I’ve memorised every movement, every sound, every sensation my body felt.


Sparks flew in all the right places. I wasn’t in search for a romance, so instead I found love. Love from friends and friends I loved. I'm sure you found love, too.

 Fall in love with Him. But not like anyone else. Fall in your own unique style, so when you surrender to the ground and death steals over your chilled bones, even the ground will bear the marks.


Autumn is a bittersweet time of year. The leaves so beautiful even though everything is dying right before my very eyes. Once every last reminder of summer dies, they will make room for the most delightful memories that winter will have to offer.

Winter / Andrea Joki


I'm only 14, but I want to propose a toast. To the bitter end of fall being the best autumn days you'll ever have. To sparkling white winter days spent with loved ones around a crackling fire. To the best of 2013.

xxxx


Would you like to see some posts like this every once in a while? What did you think of this one? Leave your comments below!

Thank you so much for reading!
- J


2 comments:

  1. I like the post! For me, it's like poetry and is beautifully written. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody! That was the kind of vibe I was going for. :)

      - Juliana

      Delete