Friday, October 18, 2013

Style Diary: Prints Charming


 Hi there! Aren’t you all happy that it’s Friday? I had Monday off from school because of Thanksgiving, but I feel like this week has just gone by way too slowly. It’s weird.

It’s starting to get a bit colder where I am. Now, in the mornings, I have to zip up my jacket and hide all the awesome layering that I have going on or else I’d freeze to death. It’s the same in my classrooms. I don’t understand why they’re so cold. If I’m downstairs for a class, I wouldn’t be able to get by in anything thinner than a sweater. It really does suck. I mean, how hard would it be just to turn it up a bit and warm our poor, withered souls? 



Jacket: Garage | Crop Top: Pacsun | T-Shirt: Vietnam | Jeans: DIY | Boots: Winners | Necklace: Laura | Beanie: DIY



Yesterday, which was when I wore this, I was already later than usual and I just stared at my closet for ages because I couldn’t figure out what to wear. I ended up picking something that I haven’t worn in a really long time (the crop top) and layered it over top of a striped tee and voilà! The foundation of my outfit.


I don’t know about you, but there’s something so inviting to me about jackets with huge, deep pockets. I just love being able to stuff everything I need in there instead of having to take it out of my backpack or reach into my purse to get it. This jacket is perfect because it adds a bit (you know, just a bit) of brightness to any outfit and provides those lovely pockets that I adore.


Thank you so very much for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment