Friday, July 12, 2013

Pretty Little Liars Fashion Recap: Gamma Zetta Die



Hi there!  Here is this week's Pretty Little Liars fashion recap (as you could probably tell from the title!  If you haven't already seen this episode, I highly recommend that you do because it was freaking amazing and you will not believe what happened at the end.  It was crazy, and that's saying something considering that it is PLL.

If you read my post yesterday (which I highly recommend that you do so you're up to date on what's going on), you'd know that I'm currently on a long vacation on the other side of the world.  So that means I can only post four times a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays) and that these fashion recaps will have to be put on hold until I get back.  I'm really sorry about that, but I hope that you'll enjoy this anyway!

ARIA




Can we just take a moment and just stare in awe at Aria's whole outfit, especially her skirt?  It's just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.  She paired a bright yellow leopard top with a patterned skirt that seems to be made out of ties, at least to me.  It was cinched at the waist with a black elastic belt and knee high socks and black leather booties complete the amazing look!



EMILY


Like I said before, Emily's outfits are always so perfect for school.  They're comfortable and simple enough that you can just whip together in the morning if you're in a hurry.  

In this episode, she paired a patterned tank with a distressed denim vest and necklace, adding a little something to the tank.  She also wore dark wash jeans and black buckled boots (which you unfortunately can't see in this photo).  It's such a comfy outfit and gives the illusion that you spent more time on your outfit than you actually did.  I find that wearing one statement piece of jewellery or layering gives that illusion and makes you feel (and look!) a bit more put together.


HANNA



Wedge sneakers/trainers are that trend that is either a love or hate kind of thing and I just happen to love them.  A lot.  I'm also in love with Hanna's outfit.  She wore a denim jacket with zipper and quilted details (I want that jacket, too!) with a simple white tank, black jeans, and most notably... WEDGE SNEAKERS!  I'm just so obsessed with how amazing this outfit is.  Enough said.


SPENCER








Something that I really love about Spencer's outfits is how she often experiments and mixes patterns.  She paired a pair of cream patterned jeans with a plaid shirt, layered under neath a comfortable grey cardigan.  It's a bit more laid back than her usual school outfits, but even if she's comfortable, this outfit is still very Spencer.  Also, if you want to get her headwrap, you can get the exact match (here) for only $14!  It's the white one, the sixth colour option starting from your left.

Who's outfit was your favourite?  Would you like to see any outfits recreated?  What are your thoughts on the latest developments on PLL?  Please leave a comment down below and share your thoughts!


Thanks for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment