Friday, April 12, 2013

Links à la Mode - This Is So Cool!

 


links à la mode
 
Yesterday, I was on my way home from school when I saw that my post on my fashion analogy, "Fashion is a B*tch," was included in this week's Links à la Mode on IFB, which is crazy because, well, it's IFB - IFB is huge and amazing.  So thank you so much for including me, I'm honestly still in shock right now.  It's freaking cool how that happened.

This week's links are really amazing, so you guys should check them out (if you would like) down below.  I especially enjoyed the Year of the Serpent, the post about ethical fashion, and the piece on the self-confidence of beauty bloggers and vloggers.  Enjoy!

lalam041113

Picture Perfect

Whether it be styling the right outfit, looking good in glasses, or finding treasures in your closet, ultimately as fashion bloggers we share our fashion story. Through words or through photography, this roundup takes a closer look at making life more beautiful, fashion icons like Lilly Pulitzer who passed away over the weekend, Coco Chanel and Elsa Schiaparelli.. and the downward spiral of the house of Saint Laurent. What are we going to do to keep the world beautiful? Sustainable fashion and shopping our closets? And how will we document it.. there are fantastic photo tutorials in the mix to. Enjoy!

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup, April 11th

SPONSOR: New @Shopbop: 3x1, Alas, Star Mela, Beth Richards, Flogg, Moyna, Thierry Mugler, Ulla Johnson, Friends & Associates, Star Mela, & Stella McCartney Sunglasses


Thanks for reading!  Leave a comment telling me which post was your favourite.
- J
 
Image Credit: www.weheartit.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This was so cool! I hope you can feature my blog on one of your posts. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see. :) I'll message you about it sometime. :)

      - Juliana

      Delete